Continue Session Conversations in the Member Community
Registrants of the IARS 2022 Annual Meeting can continue discussions with colleagues in the Member Community. Additionally, speakers from select sessions will also be available for further questions and discussions.
To see featured discussions, please go to the discussion filter of the IARS Member Community. You will see a drop-down menu, entitled “2022 Annual Meeting.” Select “Session Highlights” to see the Discussions related to this year’s meeting. Give feedback, engage with peers and ask questions.
To access specific member community conversations, you will need to initially log into your account in the community.
Some Highlighted Community Conversations
- Anesthetic Considerations in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Valve Replacements
- Applying Molecular and Systems Neuroscience to Develop Reversal Agents for General Anesthesia
- Behavioral Phenotype After Anesthetic Exposure During Infancy in Non-Human Primates
- Cultural Competency in the ICU
- Development, Implementation, and Maintenance of Machine Learning Models in Anesthesiology
- Does Risk Prediction Improve Patient Outcomes
- Leading Multi-site Perioperative Clinical Trials: What I Know Now but Wish I Had Known Then
- Making Mentorship Work
- Managing Down: Infamous Millennials
- Novel Neurosteroids
- Point of Care Ultrasound – Sharing Ideas on How to Overcome Implementation Barriers
- Regional Anesthesia Techniques in Pediatric and Neonatal Surgery
- Right Heart Failure – “What to do when right is wrong?”
- SmartTots: New Directions in Pediatric Anesthetic Neurotoxicity Research
- Understanding Artificial Intelligence: Building Interpretable Models
- Updating the Confusion: Emerging Physiologic Markers of Postoperative Brain Dysfunction
- Use of Buprenorphine for Patients with OUD in the Perioperative Period