With the support of members like you, IARS is able to contribute more than $1 million annually to fund anesthesia research and provide a forum for anesthesiology leaders to share information and ideas. Most health professionals in anesthesia-related fields like you are members of IARS to play a part in contributing to the anesthesiology community and continue to move the specialty forward.
IARS is a unique group – solely dedicated to providing important information and resources to health professionals to improve patient care and advance education and scientific research related to anesthesiology.
As a member, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Twelve monthly issues of Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Free access to the full Anesthesia & Analgesia archive
- Monthly Anesthesia & Analgesia eBulletin
- Free Anesthesia & Analgesia Journal CME
- Semi-monthly editions of A&A Practice, the clinical companion e-journal to Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Discounted registration for the IARS Annual Meeting, widely considered a premier yearly event in the field of anesthesia
IARS has partnered with DocMatter to create a member community for high-quality, clinical discussions, especially to help in sharing your COVID-19 experience, ideas, and questions. DocMatter is a networking platform tailored to the specific needs and requirements of the medical community.
- Gain access to full information from the frontlines
- Collaborate and strategize on how best to prepare and meet the demands of this global health crisis
- Plus, participate in a broader 30,000 member Global COVID-19 Community, should you wish to do so, and connect with members of other anesthesiology groups from 8,000 institutions across the country and the world.
- Access to bi-weekly COVID-19 Resource e-newsletter, highlighting emerging peer-reviewed journal articles on COVID-19.
- IARS members are eligible to apply for the following career and industry changing grants:
- Monthly emails to members highlighting the latest podcasts and videos available
- Interviews with experts on pertinent topics, including opportunities to claim CME and tutorials on techniques like EEG for Anesthesia
- Login to the IARS member site using the A&A/Member Login at the upper right of this page to view the list of publications and access the discount
Questions or need more information?
The IARS Member Services team is here to help you make the most out of your membership.
Email: [email protected]
Mail payments to:
P.O. Box 7695
San Francisco, CA 94120
IARS is your gateway to the education and knowledge crucial to advancing your research and practice in anesthesia. Take advantage of the wide variety of educational resources available through IARS.
Apply for IARS Awards
The IARS has funded more than 200 research and education projects, contributing more than $14 million to the anesthesia community. IARS members are eligible to apply for several grants and awards.
Trainee and Early-Career Resources
The IARS is committed to providing its trainee and early-career members with resources to succeed in their career in anesthesiology.
The IARS contributes more than $1 million each year to fund important anesthesia research. Your donation will help support innovative and forward-thinking anesthesia research and education initiatives, all of which are designed to benefit patient care. You can feel good knowing that 100% of your donation is directly allocated to research.