With the support of members like you, IARS is able to contribute more than $1 million annually to fund anesthesia research and provide a forum for anesthesiology leaders to share information and ideas. Most health professionals in anesthesia-related fields like you are members of IARS to play a part in contributing to the anesthesiology community and continue to move the specialty forward.
IARS is a unique group – solely dedicated to providing important information and resources to health professionals to improve patient care and advance education and scientific research related to anesthesiology.
As a member, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Twelve monthly issues of Anesthesia & Analgesia, with the choice of print and/or online access
- Free access to the full Anesthesia & Analgesia archive
- Monthly Anesthesia & Analgesia eBulletin
- Free Anesthesia & Analgesia Journal CME
- Semi-monthly editions of A&A Practice, the clinical companion e-journal to Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Discounted registration for the IARS Annual Meeting, widely considered a premier yearly event in the field of anesthesia
- IARS360 is a one-stop digital destination for IARS members with A&A, A&A Practice articles, annual meeting session videos and abstracts, CME, and much more, personalized to your specific interests and needs. The AI-powered IARS360 will help you to accomplish goals, keep your practice current, and stay engaged in the anesthesiology community – all in the limited free time you have available!
- Access to more than 2,300 questions written by teaching physicians at top hospitals via a fast, easy-to-use web app
- Opportunities to strengthen your knowledge and retention with innovative technology based on education, cognitive psychology, and neuroscience research
- The ability to earn up to 10 hours of CME for every 50 correct questions from OpenAnesthesia’s CME memberships
- Contact IARS Member Services at [email protected] or 240-646-7089 for the promo code
Questions or need more information? Contact Member Services
The IARS Member Services team is here to help you make the most out of your membership.
Email: [email protected]
Mail payments to:
P.O. Box 7695
San Francisco, CA 94120
IARS is your gateway to the education and knowledge crucial to advancing your research and practice in anesthesia. Take advantage of the wide variety of educational resources available through IARS.
Apply for IARS Awards
The IARS has funded more than 200 research and education projects, contributing more than $14 million to the anesthesia community. IARS members are eligible to apply for several grants and awards.
Trainee and Early-Career Resources
The IARS is committed to providing its trainee and early-career members with resources to succeed in their career in anesthesiology.
The IARS contributes more than $1 million each year to fund important anesthesia research. Your donation will help support innovative and forward-thinking anesthesia research and education initiatives, all of which are designed to benefit patient care. You can feel good knowing that 100% of your donation is directly allocated to research.