The IARS member community, supported by DocMatter, offers high-quality, clinical discussions to help in sharing your experience, ideas, and questions. This networking platform is tailored to the specific needs and requirements of the medical community.
- Make Connections: We’ll build your profile and update your preferences on your behalf.
- Get Your Questions Answered: We identify and connect you with the experts on topics of interest to you.
- Continue Learning: Experts continue the learning and discussions from their Annual Meeting sessions and webinars within the IARS Member Community.
- Discover the Latest Research: We add referenced literature to posts and help members share published (and working) content for feedback and further discourse.
- Draft and Post Discussion Prompts and Responses to teach and learn from your peers (simply send or dictate notes and we’ll take care of the logistics for you).
- Save Time with Moderated Discussions, avoiding off-topic and duplicate conversations, and find past discussions collected and organized for quick and easy reference.
- Plus, participate in a broader 30,000 member Global COVID-19 Community.
All of this is available to you as a benefit of your IARS membership.
Join Your Member Community at docmatter.com/IARS.
Over the coming year, we will journey back in time to reflect on the foundation, the key moments and people who made the International Anesthesia Research Society and Anesthesia & Analgesia what it is today. Many memorable moments have stood out for us but we are eager to know yours as well!
As part of our Centennial recognition, Anesthesia & Analgesia commissioned a series of papers focused on the future trajectory of anesthesiology, perioperative medicine, critical care, and pain medicine. These papers will be added to an online collection as they publish in Anesthesia & Analgesia throughout 2022.
Access COVID-19 Resources
Click the links below to access a variety of COVID-19 Resources.
The IARS 2021 Virtual Education Series has concluded for 2021 but IARS full members can still view recordings of our sessions and claim CME. To learn more, please click here.
Stay abreast of the latest IARS news, research and resources and gain a “360-degree view” of all anesthesiology content for the entire community. Plus, share what’s new and exciting in your world.
The IARS contributes more than $1 million each year to fund important anesthesia research. Your donation will help support innovative and forward-thinking anesthesia research and education initiatives, all of which are designed to benefit patient care. You can feel good knowing that 100% of your donation is directly allocated to research.