Program-Supported In-Training Memberships
In addition to individual full, retired, and in-training memberships, the IARS offers group memberships for residency programs. Program-Supported In-Training (PSIT) Memberships provide trainees with a multitude of educational resources at substantial savings.
PSIT Memberships Provide Trainees with:
- Digital subscriptions to Anesthesia & Analgesia and A&A Practice — the journals anesthesiologists rely on for practical research and information, including analysis of high quality case reports with teaching points and novel educational tools;
- A&A Bulletin, our monthly e-newsletter, which provides summaries from A&A and updates of particular interest to anesthesiologists in training from OpenAnesthesia;
- OpenAnesthesia.org, a free comprehensive resource for anesthesiology trainees and physicians worldwide, sponsored by IARS;
- A 10% discount on membership to OpenAnesthesia SelfStudyPLUS, an adaptive learning educational resource for self-assessment and exam prep;
- A limited number of print journals for program office if requested.
To enroll your program, call 1-240-646-7089 or email [email protected].
The IARS contributes more than $1 million each year to fund important anesthesia research. Your donation will help support innovative and forward-thinking anesthesia research and education initiatives, all of which are designed to benefit patient care. You can feel good knowing that 100% of your donation is directly allocated to research.