In-Training and Program-Supported In-Training Memberships
IARS offers two discounted membership types for individuals currently in-training with the same great benefits. In addition to an individual in-training membership, the IARS also offers group memberships for residency programs. Program-Supported In-Training (PSIT) memberships provide trainees with educational resources at substantial savings.
|Program-Supported In-Training Membership Rates|
|Annual Dues||Program Size|
15 or fewer
PSIT Member Benefits:
- Digital subscriptions to Anesthesia & Analgesia and A&A Practice — the journals anesthesiologists rely on for practical research and information, including analysis of high quality case reports with teaching points and novel educational tools;
- A&A Bulletin, our monthly e-newsletter, which provides summaries from A&A and updates of particular interest to anesthesiologists in training from OpenAnesthesia;
- IARS360, a one-stop digital destination for IARS members with A&A, A&A Practice articles, annual meeting session videos and abstracts, CME, and much more, personalized to your specific interests and needs;
- OpenAnesthesia.org, a free comprehensive resource for anesthesiology trainees and physicians worldwide, sponsored by IARS;
- A 10% discount on membership to OpenAnesthesia SelfStudyPLUS, an adaptive learning educational resource for self-assessment and exam prep;
- A limited number of print journals for program office if requested.
To enroll your program, contact IARS Member Services at [email protected] or 240-646-7089.
The IARS contributes more than $1 million each year to fund important anesthesia research. Your donation will help support innovative and forward-thinking anesthesia research and education initiatives, all of which are designed to benefit patient care. You can feel good knowing that 100% of your donation is directly allocated to research.