- Twelve monthly issues of Anesthesia & Analgesia, with the choice of print and/or online access
- Free access to the full Anesthesia & Analgesia archive
- Monthly Anesthesia & Analgesia eBulletin
- Free Anesthesia & Analgesia Journal CME
- Semi-monthly editions of A&A Practice, the clinical companion e-journal to Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Discounted registration for the IARS Annual Meeting, widely considered a premier yearly event in the field of anesthesia
- Access to more than 2,100 questions written by teaching physicians at top hospitals via a fast, easy-to-use web app
- Opportunities to strengthen your knowledge and retention with innovative technology based on education, cognitive psychology, and neuroscience research
- The ability to earn up to 10 hours of CME for every 50 correct questions from OpenAnesthesia’s CME memberships
In addition to the professional benefits of an IARS membership, being a part of this organization also provides ongoing support to anesthesia investigators, educators, and residents through the IARS research grants and a variety of special programs and activities including OpenAnesthesia™, SmartTots, and the Annual Meeting Symposia. Join IARS and your colleagues in the commitment to advance the specialty; become a member today! If you have questions about membership, please contact IARS member services at [email protected] or call us at 1-240-646-7089.
The IARS contributes more than $1 million each year to fund important anesthesia research. Your donation will help support innovative and forward-thinking anesthesia research and education initiatives, all of which are designed to benefit patient care. You can feel good knowing that 100% of your donation is directly allocated to research.