The IARS is anesthesiology’s non-political organization focused on providing scientific and evidence-based safe anesthesia care. An IARS membership provides access to a community committed to enhancing anesthesia research and education as well as improving patient care.
IARS provides its members with the tools and resources needed to stay at the forefront of anesthesiology. Join IARS and your colleagues in the commitment to advance the specialty; become a member today!
If you have questions about membership, contact IARS Member Services at [email protected] or call us at 1-240-646-7089.
- Individuals with doctorate degrees, licensed to practice in the medical, osteopathic, dental, or veterinary fields or other disciplines, who are engaged in active clinical practice or research relating to anesthesia or pain management (MD, PhD, DMD, DDS, DVM, etc.), would be considered full members.
- Additionally, this type of membership is intended for individuals licensed or accredited as allied health professionals in anesthesia-related specialties (such as CRNA, AA, etc.), as well as individuals who are otherwise interested in anesthesia research or research outcomes.
- This membership level is available to physicians in approved anesthesiology training programs.
- This level is also open to individuals in training programs for other disciplines (i.e. CRNA training, dentistry training, veterinary medicine training, anesthesiology assistant training, etc.) or enrolled in medical school.
- Training institution name, training start, and anticipated end date must be provided.
|Program-Supported In-Training Membership||Prices Depend on Program Size||Contact 1-240-646-7089 or [email protected] to enroll your program today.|
|Retired Membership||$75||Contact Member Services at 1-240-646-7089 or [email protected].|
|Affiliate Membership||$205||Contact your affiliate society for its IARS discount code.|
The IARS contributes more than $1 million each year to fund important anesthesia research. Your donation will help support innovative and forward-thinking anesthesia research and education initiatives, all of which are designed to benefit patient care. You can feel good knowing that 100% of your donation is directly allocated to research.